How to Fix ShowBox App Not Working Server Errors
showbox App is really a user-friendly, simple app which has an intuitive user interface. You can easily navigate through this app and use it well. There are loads of streaming apps in the world but Showbox is the consistent and amazing app. You can watch full-length movies and shows in this streaming app for free. Every app comes with certain bugs and imperfections.
This app also has some glitches and bugs to spoil your mood.
Hence, even Showbox comes with a few problems like Server Not Available, Video Not Found and others. But the app has another common problem after updating it. It shows “Showbox Not Working” error and it crashes after that. It has lots of server and other problems. This way, we will discuss how to fix this issue permanently.
Fix “Showbox Not Working” Error
ShowBox app is available for Android OS. But it can also be used on other platforms like iOS. However, it’s a let-down for aspiring users that this app crashes while streaming videos and pops up certain errors like Try Another Server, Video Not Available etc.
here are the simple and easy instructions to fix this issue –
Update ShowBox App or Install Latest Version
We have found such type of issues only in the older version of this app. So, you may have to try installing the latest version and replace the older one. It might fix this issue by removing glitches and bugs.
- Download the latest version of ShowBox Apk file
- Save the file on your PC for a while
- Connect your smartphone to your PC and transfer the file
- On SD card, run the apk file and install it
- The app will now install and wait to complete installation
- You may launch the app from menu once the app is installed
ShowBox app is indeed one of the leading movie streaming apps and it is good to use. But the cache is accumulated in the memory when it is used for a long time. It can cause errors like app crash, server not found, Showbox not working etc.
This way, you have to do these things –
- On your device, tap “General” option from Settings
- Then tap “Application Manager”
- Scroll down and find “All Application or All”
- Select the “Showbox” app listed there
- Tap “Clear Cache” or Clear Data button.
These easy steps will definitely help you to fix the issues with ShowBox app . You may now freely use your app without any issue and stream movies for free.